Monday, December 10, 2012

Richard III


For my Narrative class, we had to design a 18x24 poster based on Richard III. Since I really love drawing people, I decided to do the scene where Richard is dreaming and all of the people he has killed have come to haunt him essentially.  The characters in the front are meant to be (from left to right) one of the princes, Henry VI, the other price, Lady Anne, Clarence, and....honestly I'm not sure about that last guy, haha. I was thinking Buckingham. the ones in the back are meant to represent the other five people he had murdered. This play is so confusing, I couldn't keep track of all the characters, so I had to write them down to make sure i remembered everything, haha.

I actually had a lot of fun with this one. It's quite a bit different from what I usually do, but it's nice to break away from what I usually do every once in a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment