Thursday, March 1, 2012

Babies Understand Dog Speak



So, this is one of those crazy new real painting that I've been doing a lot of lately. This was done for my Illustration 1 class this week. Our assignment was to do an illustration for an article heading. The article I chose was 'Babies Understand Dog Speak'. So this is what I came up with, haha. My teacher said he really liked it which was nice to hear. It's not perfect, but I feel like I'm getting the hang of gouache and painting in general which makes me feel ultra cool. Also, the dog looks kind of like Chewbacca by accident.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I love this oneeeee. I love you! You should sell prints. Id buy em. Id buy em alllllllll up.

    Love Alisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aweeesha! I might sell prints of my stuff eventually. If I do, I'll let you know :]

      Delete