Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fish Bowl Progress

So I thought it might be fun just to see a few of the steps it took to make this illustration. So here you go! Enjoy!
This first one is the original sketch I doodled on a spare piece of paper. It was probably during something important. Oops. Anywho, I doodled it with pen and thought it was pretty cool, so I later proceeded to the next step which was....

Redrawing it in pencil and making it more detailed and stuff! To do this, I scanned the original doodle, enlarged in in photoshop, lightened it, and printed it out a lot larger. Then I carefully penciled the stuff I actually wanted. Then...
 

I started coloring it! Partyyyyyy. This is where I pick the colors that I want to use and see how they work together. After that, I add the darks and the lights and the shading and whatnot. And you get what I posted yesterday. Yeaaaaaaah!



Well, I hope this was informative or something to somebody. Also, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I'd love to help you out :]

No comments:

Post a Comment