Monday, October 24, 2011

Old Artworks Re-sketched

If you read my past blog post, you'll know that a few weeks ago I felt like I needed to do something artistic. I decided to re-sketch a bunch of old artwork. Here's most of them that I did. Keep in mind that I did these all under about 5 minutes each, so they obviously aren't perfect or anything. I was mainly focusing on structure and making the characters look more interesting and stylized.


That bunny still sucks really bad, haha.











I drew this old one based on somebody's webcomic a long time ago. I don't remember who's, but there ya go, haha.

This is the original sketch of the one I did a finished digital painting of. Just in case you guys wanted to see it :]

Also, would any of you guys like to see any of these finished up and colored? If so, let me now which one(s), and I might just do them. If you don't, I might just do some anyway for practice, haha.

5 comments:

  1. A million times better! youre the shoot girl!! I want you to color the one where the girl is jumping in the colorful puddle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you do noses!!! I want to see the butterfly one and the boy in the hoodie colored!
    The amount of improvement is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! This is just too fun, so I'm going to be coloring a lot of these in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you drew the boy in the sweatshirt's hair. It looks so chunky and fun!

    ReplyDelete